[Pa23] CO22 and CO23 Yard Sale

Gobenciong, Katrina Arlene kpgobenciong1119 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Jul 3 18:14:05 EDT 2022

Hi everyone!

Hope you're enjoying your 4th of July weekend. On *Wednesday, July 6th*,
let's have a *yard sale* of books, scrubs, regalia, and white coats
courtesy of CO22. CO23 will be in SIM/Spanish OSCE's all day and CO22 has
lunch *12:30-1:30*.

We can set up in *room 114* (or whichever is that first study room across
from the security desk). Feel free to set-up as you wish, maybe with your
items, price and venmo or payment option(s).

*Secretaries (@PQ and @Hannah Lewis), can you guys add it to the calendar?*

Thanks everyone!! Hope this is a great way to purge stuff and take
advantage of everyone in one place. I know I don't always look at Facebook
or GroupMe. 😅

Katrina
--
Katrina Gobenciong *| **Campbell University *
Masters of Clinical Research and Masters of Physician Assistant Practice

Tel. 1+910.398.5273 | email: kpgobenciong1119 at email.campbell.edu