[Pa23] WakeMed clinical campus decisions

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Fri Jan 28 11:48:55 EST 2022

Hi all,

For those students awaiting the WakeMed clinical campus decisions, I have confirmed with Carrie McGroarty that these should be made (and notifications sent) sometime next week.  My apologies for any confusion, but decisions are being made this year 100% by the personal statements and no interviews will be held.

Thanks for your understanding & patience,
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Education & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
gerstnerl at campbell.edu
910-893-1252

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home