[Pa23] Clinical Medicine GI Unit

Hastings, Jennifer K jhastings at campbell.edu
Wed Jan 26 12:35:14 EST 2022

Good Afternoon,

First, I want to thank you for hanging in with the GI marathon over the past couple of days.  I recognize that this is a lot of material.  We will continue to do our best to drive home important concepts and I am more than happy to answer any questions. I have posted the cases/review questions to blackboard.  The review questions for yesterday are posted in the Lower GI Part II section of the Clin Med content ( with a few cases we didn't get time to complete)  and the Biliary questions from today are posted in Gallbladder/Pancreas content section.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to "seeing" you Monday.  I will be sure to post the Liver lecture by the weekend.

Take Care,
JH

Jennifer Hastings, MSHS, PA-C
Adjunct Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
jhastings at campbell.edu