[Pa23] PASA Meeting: Interview Tips & Tricks

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Jan 21 10:05:18 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

I wanted to clarify that the meeting is on *January 27th at 6PM*, as the
slide attached to the email indicates.

I apologize for any confusion!

*Katlyn Womble*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy
Prelate
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists | OTC
Literacy Committee
PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Representative
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu