[Pa23] PASA Leadership Position Available!

Faulkner, Heather hdfaulkner0504 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 20 16:20:28 EST 2022

Hello everyone,

My name is Heather Faulkner, and I am the current President of the
Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA). I am reaching out as our
organization is still in need of both a PA representative as well as a
Nursing representative to serve for the rest of the 2022 term. PASA aims to
connect current CPHS students with alumni from their respective programs
and we encompass all areas of the healthcare profession. If interested in
this role you would serve as a voice for your program and you will have the
opportunity to work closely with many students from other health science
programs such as Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, etc. Please reach out to me at
hdfaulkner0504 at email.campbell.edu if you are interested or have any
questions.

Thank you,
--