[Pa23] *Top Secret* Invitation to Participate

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Fri Jan 7 13:47:45 EST 2022

Please see the email below on behalf of Mrs. Betty Lynne W. Johnson.
*** Top Secret ***

As you all now know, Dr. Fenn is leaving. Although this grieves our hearts, we are so very Campbell-PA-Proud of him!
Dr. Fenn has truly been a cornerstone at Campbell PA since its beginning. There are no words to fully express how deeply he will be missed. However, in an effort to capture some of the ways and words with which he has made such an impact, we are reaching out to solicit your input. Please send us your comments, captions, Fenn-phrases and pictures - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! We are in the process of creating a memory book for him. He would treasure your thoughts more than anything else!

At your earliest convenience, please enter your submission(s) via the link below! We need them no later than Wednesday, January 12, 2022.

https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3HOF9fxowPzt1Sm

Thank-you all!

Betty Lynne Johnson

*** Top Secret ***

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>