[Pa23] WakeMed Faculty Advisor Endorsement Form

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Jan 5 10:52:50 EST 2022

Hello!

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday break!  I have attached to this email (and uploaded to the Class of 2023 Org on Blackboard with the other clinical year forms) the simple form that will need to be completed by you and your faculty advisor if you are planning to apply for the WakeMed clinical campus.

Clinical Year Preference Forms can be emailed directly to Shannon Rosser at shrosser at campbell.edu

WakeMed clinical campus personal statements & faculty endorsement forms can be emailed directly to me.

All forms are due by January 14th.

Thanks!
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Education & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
gerstnerl at campbell.edu
910-893-1252

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home