[Pa23] March Madness Fundraiser!

Chaconas, Taylor tmchaconas0722 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:42:56 EST 2022

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to announce that we have been approved from a March Madness
fundraiser! It will be $10 to enter and winners will receive a portion of
the profits. We will be setting up a site for submitting and tracking
brackets so that we can extend the invitation to all of CUSOM, family,
friends, and anyone that would like to participate.

I need someone to make an e-flyer for this event. If you are interested,
please reach out to me!

I will send out another email with more information once everything is set
up and we are ready to promote!

P.S. Shout out to Tyler Toggas for the amazing idea!

Sincerely,
--
Taylor Chaconas, PA-S
*Campbell University Physician Assistant Program '23*