[Pa23] Individual clinical year meetings - Mon/Tues, Feb 7/8

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 4 12:28:02 EST 2022

Hi all,

The clinical team would like to meet with each student for 10 minutes to review/discuss any questions we have about your preference sheet for clinical year.  Please sign up for 1 time slot on this google sheet (there are 2 slots available per 10 minute time slot):  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lY3H9izTdSUuiDqDnvYSANMeScuIEsYahvosb3_mpXo/edit?usp=sharing

WakeMed clinical campus students should NOT sign up for a time slot as we will meet with you all as a group likely later next week to discuss the clinical campus rotations.

Thanks,
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Education & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
gerstnerl at campbell.edu
910-893-1252

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home