[Pa23] Clinical Year Orientation Week

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 8 08:34:07 EDT 2022

Good Morning Class!
We trust that you are well adjusted to the clinical year at this point and hope that you are enjoying this next phase of your journey.

Though you have made it out of the didactic year, we still must reach out from time to time and gather information to continue our self-assessment and make continuous adjustments to the program. Below is a survey that reflects your clinical year orientation week. Please take a moment to complete this survey as soon as possible. the deadline for the survey to be complete is Friday, August 12 @ 5pm.

https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3UbndJ9cQX2RPKu

Thank you!

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>