[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Fellowship of Christian Physician Assistants

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Fri Apr 8 09:32:10 EDT 2022

Please see the opportunity below.

From: Sarah Steffens <fcpamentorship at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 4:17 PM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Fellowship of Christian Physician Assistants

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good Afternoon,

I am writing with the purpose of inviting your PA students to join the Fellowship of Christian Physician Assistants.  I would like to take this opportunity for an invitation to participate in our mentorship program.  We would love to partner with them during this time of their education to offer our support and prayers.

I would appreciate it if you would forward this enclosed letter to your PA student cohort. If you have any questions or are interested in more information about the FCPA please contact us at any time.

Best Regards,

Dr. Matthew Ard, DHSc, PA-C

FCPA Director-at-Large
FCPA Mentorship Program Committee