[Pa23] EBM Group list

Kesic, Matthew J mkesic at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:31:27 EDT 2022

Hello Class,
I am writing about the EBM presentation groups.
Attached you will find the list of groups that you provided. With that being said, as you know, there have been some students that have been virtual. If someone is not assigned to a group, I would hope if they ask you to join your group that you would include them into your group and send me an email with that update.

As I stated before, from this point on all assignments will be as a group. I expect 1 paper turned in with all group member names listed on it. I have also added this to the Bb page and will update groups accordingly. I hope you are now picking 1 question to use as we move forward in the course, and you should be gathering research articles to help support/answer your question.
If you have any questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
Dr. K

Matthew Kesic, PhD, PA-C
Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences