[Pa23] ID Pimping Case #1 On blackboard

Gambini, Justin M jgambini at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 16 22:04:41 EDT 2021

Hey all,

As promised I have put the first pimping case on blackboard, you will find it in the clin med I course under the virtual discussions tab.  Remember this is just for fun and beyond the scope of what you are expected to diagnose yet, but as you requested some hard cases (looking at you Paul and Tyler) .  Your wish is my command, muuuahahaha!!   Have fun, discuss amongst yourselves on the discussion board and hopefully we will have enough folks participate we will continue this adventure into the world of obscure diagnoses.

Thanks for all your hard work and attention this past week, i know it hasn’t been easy to learn the copious amount of infections but I’m fairly impressed by your responses to the cases today and yesterday, so i know you all are well on your way to mastering the material.

Warmest Regards,

Dr. G

Justin M. Gambini, DMSc, MSPAS, PA-C
Assistant Professor / Coordinator of Ultrasonography / Chair Student Affairs Committee NCAPA / CoChair Diversity and Inclusion Student Taskforce NCAPA
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC. 27506
434-489-9872 (cell)
910-814-5532 (office)
910-814-5567 (fax)
We are the bows from which our students as living arrows are sent forth.

Sent from my iPad please excuse any weird typos or errors.

Confidentiality Notice

This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission, including all attachments from your system.