[Pa23] Thanksgiving Blessings

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Tue Nov 23 15:32:40 EST 2021

Good afternoon, CUPA Family,

As we embrace this season of giving thanks, please know I am counting you among my richest blessings! It is a privilege and an honor to be part of this incredible experience called CUPA. Each one of you brings unique gifts and talents which, when added together, create a beautiful tapestry of faith, learning and service. My heart is full of gratitude for you all!

Psalm 118: 1 says, "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." I am giving thanks to the Lord for His enduring Love as demonstrated through every one of you!

Hope you all enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones.

Abundant Thanksgiving Blessings,
Mrs. Johnson/ Betty Lynne

Betty Lynne W. Johnson
PA Program Chair & Director
CPHS/ Campbell University
P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
118G Smith Hall  *910-893-1779
*: bljohnson at campbell.edu
----- Confidentiality Notice -----
The information contained in (or attached to) this electronic message may be legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.