[Pa23] PASA Flash Sale!

Pillion, Jacob jrpillion0324 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Nov 17 08:57:33 EST 2021

Good Morning Everyone!

I just wanted to get in touch with everyone to let you know that PASA is
holding a quick sale that *you may just be interested in!* We are selling
off some hats ($15) and water bottles ($10) that we have stocked up from
previous events. We have white and silver water bottles imprinted with
Campbell University on them along with hats marked with each program! There
is only a limited amount of each so be sure to waste no time and claim
yours! Please feel free to reach out with any questions that you may have.
I hope that you all have a great ending to your semester; finish strong!

Here is the link with access to the google drive where you will be able to
claim you item. I have also attached the link to the touchnet platform that
you will be able to pay through. Please be sure to attach your name and
email in both links so we can ensure you get your hat/water bottle!

Excel link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qEqOOMQWXER8pTPNIIGVTLjfYsMltJR-otQsZfxSpzQ/edit?usp=sharing

TouchNet link:
https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=53&CATID=135&SINGLESTORE=true

Best,

Jacob R. Pillion
Student Pharmacist | Class of 2023
Campbell University College of Pharmacy
American Pharmacists Association | Policy Committee
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists| Treasurer
Professional Alumni Student Association | Fundraising Chair
jrpillion0324 at email.campbell.edu | (336) 328-5660