[Pa23] PRIDE Hot Cocoa Social

Hickey, Julianna jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 8 15:15:18 EST 2021

Hi CPHS!

Don't forget *this Wednesday, November 10th, at 5:30pm,* PRIDE will be
hosting a hot cocoa social!  Come cozy up with a cup of hot chocolate with
all the fixings.  We want to hear from you about what you would like to see
from PRIDE, so please join us in *Maddox Hall Room 117* on Wednesday!
Don't forget to sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D7PXKDRnUi17AykqI8zZv0JgFyqIW_aseut6tDj5Pgk/edit?usp=sharing>
and
we can't wait to see you!!

[image: Blue Illustration Rainbow Community Facebook Cover (2).png]
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions,
Jules

Julianna (Jules) Hickey, BS
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | 2023
NCPA | President
PRIDE in Healthcare | President
Pharmacy Class of 2023 | Secretary
Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Floor Director
APhA-ASP | Women's Health Campaign Chair
Pronouns: she/her/hers
[image: mobile-icon]  (631) 316-4425
[image: email-icon]  jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu