[Pa23] Fundraising Bake Sale!

Chaconas, Taylor tmchaconas0722 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 1 11:58:04 EDT 2021

Happy Monday Everyone,

I am so excited to announce our first Bake Sale next Monday, 11/08/21! This
is a great opportunity to get started on Fundraising hours. You can sign up
for different positions via this link:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A8AC2AA1F9C07-cupa . Sign up is
first come first serve, so if you are interested I recommend signing up as
soon as possible.

Set up for the Bake Sale will take place at the start of our lunch break
and take down will be at the end of the day. Treats will need to be
individually packaged, but we will do that the morning of the Bake Sale. If
you plan to bring baked goods, bring individual baggies, or help with
individually packaging the baked goods please plan to come in at 8:30am to
get everything together.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me. Fall inspired treats are
always warranted ☺! Let's have a great first Fundraising event!

[image: Sale.png]

Sincerely,
Taylor Chaconas