[Pa23] Santa Letters Fundraising Hours!

Chaconas, Taylor tmchaconas0722 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Dec 3 16:15:29 EST 2021

Hello Everyone,

It is the last few days for Santa Letters, so please continue to get the
word out and post! We want to get as many letters purchased as possible.

 As far as opportunities for hours, next week we will need people to fill
out, address, and send out letters. Since purchases are open until Monday
evening, I will have supplies for the letters ready on Tuesday that way
whoever is helping can pick these up during class. Once I have the total of
letters purchased I will be able to decide how many helpers I will need. If
you choose to help out, I will send you the information for letters and it
will be up to you to put them together and get them sent out by the
following Monday 12/13.

Update for apparel, I apologize for the delay. The vendor I was going with
is no longer going to work. Therefor, with our exam coming up, I plan to
put everything together during break and have it ready to go once we get
back. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you,

--
Taylor Chaconas, PA-S
*Campbell University Physician Assistant Program '23*