[lawpublicinterest] ACLU-NBLSA SLIP Webinar

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 23 12:35:27 EDT 2023

Hi Public Interest Listserv,

The ACLU-NBLSA (National Black Law Student Association) is having an informational webinar for their 2024 Southern Legal Internship Program (SLIP) this Wednesday, October 25th from 7-8 PM (ET).  In this webinar you will be able to “"[l]earn more about paid summer legal internships at the twelve ACLU southern affiliates working on social justice issues that most affect black and brown communities across the region." You can register for the webinar here<https://aclu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYoduihqT4oH9Ulm1CQKcp9JyHCn1yy0tv1#/registration>.

I also wanted to note that ACLU-NC also has an internship application for Summer 2024 here<https://www.acluofnorthcarolina.org/en/jobs/legal-internship-program>.  Members of NBLSA are encouraged to apply through the SLIP program, though.

Best,
Nick

P.S. Apologies if you have received this e-mail multiple times, we’ve been having technical difficulties with our listservs.

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)
Director of Externships
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
Telephone: 919-865-4697
Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders