[lawpublicinterest] Fw: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Public Interest Law Jobs Digest - November 2023 Issue

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Fri Nov 17 07:56:25 EST 2023

FYI. Happy Friday.

Best regards,

April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)

Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0> (If you cannot find availability please send email)

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>

Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>

Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>

agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>

Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:17cf1b32-d3f6-4f56-a6d3-ea95191be061]