[Lawpublicinterest] NCAJ Program What I Wish I Knew in Law School - Sept 29th at Noon

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Wed Sep 21 19:13:31 EDT 2022

The NCAJ is NC's Voluntary Bar for the Plaintiff and Defense Bar. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to speak with leaders of the organization via a panel session from highly skilled plaintiff’s attorneys, NCAJ members, and former Campbell Law alums discussing what they wish they knew when they were in law school. Current Campbell Law students can ask their burning questions on what they should know after graduating and passing the NC Bar! For more information on our distinguished panelists, click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=214c449b99&e=a0872f1998>. Registration for the event is on Symplicity. Lunch will be provided!

Best regards,

April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)

Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0>

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>

Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>

Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>

agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>

Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:faece8bf-5d65-4019-bc4d-982960a85c72]