[lawmajordonors] FW: READ IT HERE FIRST - CUSOL BRAND SHOP IS OPEN!!!!

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Wed May 15 14:53:45 EDT 2024

From: Sparks, Sharon T <ssparks at campbell.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2024 2:12 PM
To: lawstudents at list.campbell.edu; Law School - Faculty & Staff <LawSchool-All at campbell.edu>
Subject: READ IT HERE FIRST - CUSOL BRAND SHOP IS OPEN!!!!

Good afternoon:

Our Campbell Law brand shop is ready and open for business!

Just a few things about the brand shop:

1.      It's not a pop up shop...it is a long term brand shop.  Please have no fears that the shop will close before you can buy something.
2.      It ain't Amazon.  All orders are made on demand and ship in approximately 15 business days.  While I would love there to be a warehouse somewhere full of CUSOL merchandise, it's just not a reality.
3.      They won't drop ship to the law school.  You will have to pay shipping to your location.  I asked if they could bulk drop ship - I asked twice - and the answer was no.

Now, onto the good stuff!  T-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, sweaters, jackets, hats, scarves, tumblers, coasters and more!  We are working on a "shop here" type button for the home page of the CUSOL website so you won't need to look for this email every time you want to purchase something.  Even better news - you are the first group to get to purchase these items!  We aren't releasing this link to our alumni (classes of 1979-2023) until next week.  Class of 2024- there is some alumni apparel for you!

If you have an idea for a logo/design for a shirt or sweatshirt, please email me (ssparks at campbell.edu<mailto:ssparks at campbell.edu>) or Lisa Snedeker (lsnedeker at campbell.edu<mailto:lsnedeker at campbell.edu>).  While we can't make every design due to university guidelines for branding, we might be able to make your design a reality!

Happy shopping!  Click HERE<https://campbelllaw.ccbrands.com/> to shop.

Have a great day!

Sharon Sparks, MBA
Coordinator of External Relations