[lawmajordonors] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: ABA Journal Article re. Consortium

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:14:09 EST 2023

Friends,

I am proud that we were one of the founding law schools of the Consortium, and I continue to serve as one of the eight deans on the Steering Committee.  We have two Fellows in the program this semester, supervised by Professor Fields, and are reaching out to our local police to collaborate on a number of issues.

Dean Leonard