[lawmajordonors] Fwd: Ghana Study Abroad Interest

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Mon Jan 23 12:42:59 EST 2023

________________________________
From: Carney, Madison <mgcarney0917 at email.campbell.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 12:29:13 PM
To: Leonard, J. Rich <leonardjr at campbell.edu>
Subject: Ghana Study Abroad Interest

Hi Dean Leonard,

I am interested in doing the Ghana study abroad program. Currently, I am in the process of interviewing for an internship for this summer. I am scheduling an upcoming meeting with my contact to discuss the role and expectations soon, pending his schedule. I am waiting to hear back about start date expectations and pay for the summer. These are two details I need to be sure of to know if I have the availability and finances for this study abroad program. Is there a firm deadline when you can absolutely no longer take applications? If so, when is that?

Best,
    Madison Carney