[lawmajordonors] FW: Golf Tournament Donations

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 2 09:29:13 EST 2023

Friends,

This is the golf tournament I wrote you about yesterday, with the correct date.

Dean Leonard,

I hope you are well. I saw your email to potential donors for the golf tournament and I really appreciate you reaching out to them. This helps out greatly. Also, thanks for the kind words. Minor correction as to the date of the tournament, we are hosting the tournament on Friday, March 24th and not February 24th. Thank you.

Take care,

Will Sparks

William A. Sparks

Campbell University School of Law | J.D. Candidate |

Class of 2024 | 2-L Student Bar Association Representative | Student Life Chairman

Hampden-Sydney College | Bachelor of Science, Biology | Class of 2021