[lawmajordonors] Raleigh Housing Justice Project

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Tue May 3 13:45:55 EDT 2022

Friends,

I just came back from the Raleigh City Council meeting, where they approved my request to provide us with $500,000 over the next three years to expand the work of our Blanchard Community Law Clinic into housing issues, including eviction defense.  The first money will come in August and we will gear up for fall semester.  We will get out a press release later today, and I am scheduled to be interviewed by two of the local TV stations this afternoon.

Rich