[lawmajordonors] FW: Final Numbers

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 9 10:28:09 EDT 2021

From: Leonard, J. Rich
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 10:27 AM
To: Law School - Faculty & Staff <LawSchool-All at campbell.edu>; Law School - All Adjunct Faculty <LawSchool-AdjunctFaculty at campbell.edu>
Subject: Final Numbers

Friends,

With the first year class firmly seated, I can tell you precisely where we ended up.  We did have a bit of melt near the end, largely with students deferring until next fall rather than choosing another school.  The resurgence of the pandemic has made some uneasy.

We have enrolled 179 fulltime students and 15 Flex students.  We add to that the 13 students who started last spring who are back for the second half of their first year who we must count in our total.  So we have a new class of 207, I believe the largest in the school's history.

Combining this number with our returning students, we have a total student population of 536.

Our numbers are solid for the incoming class.  Our LSAT profile remains at 158/154/151, with GPAs of 3.64/3.39/3.64.  Thirty have LSATs of 160+, and 18% are students of color, our highest ever.

All of you should congratulate Dean Cutright and her staff and the Faculty Admissions Committee for seating this class.  Job well done.

Dean Leonard