[lawmajordonors] FW: Final Spring 2021 Edition: SBA CARES FACULTY & STAFF SPOTLIGHT AWARD

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 5 10:51:46 EDT 2021

From: CU-NAWSOL Student Life and Pro Bono Opportunities <OSLPBO at campbell.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 10:43 AM
To: Law School - All Adjunct Faculty <LawSchool-AdjunctFaculty at campbell.edu>; lawBOV at list.campbell.edu; lawstudents at list.campbell.edu; Raleigh Campus All Faculty and Staff <raleighcampusall at campbell.edu>
Cc: Law School Security <lawsecurity at campbell.edu>
Subject: Final Spring 2021 Edition: SBA CARES FACULTY & STAFF SPOTLIGHT AWARD

SBA CARES FACULTY & STAFF SPOTLIGHT AWARD

[cid:image001.png at 01D72A08.64745710]
For our last SBA Cares Faculty Spotlight Award of the school year, SBA Cares awards Richard Simmons.
Richard, Campbell Law's Head of Security, is often the first face seen as students, faculty and visitors alike walk into the front doors of Campbell Law. He is always equipped with a welcoming smile and positive attitude and can be seen stopping students to ask about their day. Richard genuinely cares about every person that walks through the doors of Campbell law. Richard has also been recognized by Admiral Security and received the title of Flagship Leader of the Quarter by Admiral Security Services for his fantastic work between April and June 2020. In one of his responses to the award, Richard said, "I don't do what I do for awards and accolades. I do what I do simply because I care about the safety and well-being of others." SBA Cares wants to thank him for his dedication in spreading a positive, welcoming environment. Be sure to stop and say hello, and thank him for his dedicated service in keeping us safe next time you see him!
SBA Cares is a committee under the Student Bar Association that works to create a focus on the mental and physical well-being of the student body.
SBA CARES Committee
Lexus Sanders Njie (committee chair & 3L Representative)
Ltsanders1013 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:Ltsanders1013 at email.campbell.edu>

Christina Belville (2L Representative)
clbelville0830 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:clbelville0830 at email.campbell.edu>

Rebeka Parent (2L Representative)
r_parent0805 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:r_parent0805 at email.campbell.edu>

LeAnne McAbee (1L Representative)
lmmcabee0614 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:lmmcabee0614 at email.campbell.edu>

Leading with Purpose
 Office of Student Life and Pro Bono Opportunities

Be sure to follow Campbell Law School on your favorite social media sites to stay up to date:
Facebook: Campbell University School of Law<https://www.facebook.com/campbelllawschool/> | Twitter: @CampbellLawNow,<https://twitter.com/CampbellLawNow> | Instagram: @Campbell_law<http://www.instagram.com/campbell_law/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D72A08.64745710]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, copying, or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by email, and permanently delete this email from your computer system. The sender does not intend to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.
If you have received this in error please call me immediately: (919) 865-4696