[Lawjudicialclerkship] Summer 2024 Judicial Externship Opportunities

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:19:33 EST 2024

Take a look at the below judicial externship opportunities if you would like to experience working for a judge while in law school. These experiences can be beneficial if you later seek a post grad judicial clerkship. Please reach out with questions.

Have a great afternoon!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689
Personal Zoom Room: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/5492620183