[Lawjudicialclerkship] (1) Save the Date AND (2) Tips for Aspiring Judicial Clerks and Insights on What a Judge Looks for in a Clerk

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 7 10:54:54 EST 2024

  1.  SAVE THE DATE!
Tuesday, March 6 at noon we will host a Judicial Clerkship Panel where you will hear former clerks share their experiences as clerks in a variety of courts and the impact it had on their careers. We will welcome the following panelists:

  *   Aryana Ainolhayat (clerked for federal district court)
https://www.robinsonbradshaw.com/professionals-Aryana-Ainolhayat.html

  *   Christy Dunn (clerked for the NC Court of Appeals)
https://www.youngmoorelaw.com/people/attorneys/christy-c-dunn/

  *   Matt Gorga (clerked for the NC Business Court)
https://www.nelsonmullins.com/professionals/matt-gorga#main

  *   Lydia Stoney (clerked for bankruptcy court)
https://www.hendrenmalone.com/lydia-c-stoney.html

  1.  RESOURCES TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR THE PATH TO A CLERKSHIP

  *   Want to Work as a Clerk? Tips for Aspiring Judicial Law Clerks
https://www.ncbarblog.com/yld-want-to-work-as-a-clerk-tips-for-aspiring-judicial-law-clerks/

  *   Judge Allegra Collins: What a Judge Looks for in a Law Clerk
https://blogs.campbell.edu/campbell-law-reporter-episode-8-judge-allegra-collins-reveals-what-a-judge-needs-from-a-law-clerk/

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689
Personal Zoom Room: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/5492620183