[Lawjudicialclerkship] Welcome to the Judicial Clerkship Listserv!

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 29 16:29:31 EDT 2023

Good afternoon and welcome to the Judicial Clerkship Listserv!

Throughout the year we will share information, resources and job postings to help you explore the landscape of judicial clerkships and understand the significant value they can add to your career.

First, NEW POST GRAD CLERKSHIP POSTINGS:

  *   Judge Adam Conrad (NC Business Court) #18898
  *   Judge Louis Bledsoe (NC Business Court) # 19549

Second, we are excited to invite you all to SAVE THE DATE. On Wednesday, October 18 at noon the law school will welcome a 3 judge panel to share perspectives on the value of a clerkship to you and how clerks function in their chambers. If you are on this listserv I would absolutely plan to attend this event.  Register now in Symplicity.

  *   Pam McAfee (bankruptcy - Eastern District of North Carolina): https://www.martindale.com/attorney/ms-pamela-w-mcafee-1396860/; https://ballotpedia.org/Pamela_McAfee
  *   Richard Dietz (North Carolina Supreme Court):  https://www.nccourts.gov/judicial-directory/richard-dietz
  *   Chris Dillon (North Carolina Court of Appeals):  https://www.nccourts.gov/judicial-directory/chris-dillon

The panel will be moderated by Professor Kent and is hosted by the Career Center and the Judicial Clerkship Task force, which consists of Director Underwood, Dean Giancola, and Professors Zinnecker, Sawchak, Gadson, and Lukasik.

Third, there are new summer internships with the NC Business courts:

Charlotte  (# 19554 and # 19552)
Winston Salem (#19842)
Greensboro (#19843)

Lastly, there will be representatives from federal courts and the NC appellate courts at Career Night. There are only about 20 slots remaining so if you have not signed up, now is the time. You can register here<NEW%20POST%20GRAD%20CLERKSHIP%20POSTINGS:>.

Have a great weekend!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>