[Lawjudicialclerkship] MEET and HEAR from JUDGES this WEDNESDAY at NOON and learn about the value of a judicial clerkship to your career

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 16 08:57:58 EDT 2023

Judicial Clerkship Task Force and the Career Center are co-hosting a "clerkship" panel discussion during the noon hour on Wednesday in Room 310.

Our panelists are Pam McAfee (a federal bankruptcy judge), Chris Dillon (NC Court of Appeals), and Richard Dietz (NC Supreme Court).

Professor Mike Kent will moderate.

Professor Zinnecker, chair of the Judicial Clerkship Task Force and many others who had the opportunity to clerk found it to be "a life-changing experience that had a profound impact on the trajectory of their legal career."  We want YOU to have the same opportunities.

This panel discussion will provide invaluable information for attendees. Please make plans to join us if you know you want to clerk after graduation or if you are just curious and want to know more.

Sign up via Symplicity if you would like lunch.

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>