[Lawjudicialclerkship] 2024/25 Judicial Clerkship in Raleigh

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Thu Aug 17 15:55:21 EDT 2023

Lydia Stoney is a 2020 Campbell Law Alum currently serving as a term law clerk to Judge Pamela McAfee at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina here in Raleigh.

She reached out to let our office know that Judge McAfee has posted an available term clerkship position for 2024-2025 on OSCAR. The position has a September 30, 2023 deadline for applications. If you are interested in a clerkship, we encourage you to apply.

You can contact Lydia directly with questions until September 1 when her term ends. Her email is Lydia_Stoney at nceb.uscourts.gov<mailto:Lydia_Stoney at nceb.uscourts.gov>

Also, if you want to continue receiving information via the judicial clerkship listserv, you need to submit the wufoo form provided in the Career Advisor by September 15. At that time we will be using a new listserv for judicial clerkships.

Thanks!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>