[Lawjudicialclerkship] Quick updates

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Thu Apr 6 10:57:10 EDT 2023

Good morning,

I know many of  you are actively seeking postgrad judicial clerkships and we have had a number of new folks join the listserv recently (welcome!). Below are a few valuable resources for those who may not be aware.

There are Judicial Clerkship resources in a folder on the LawCareers Blackboard page. Materials include a handbook that contains information covering a wide variety of topics, as well as an appendix that provides an overview of NC appellate judges and their hiring preferences (timelines, materials etc).

The NCBA YLD also produced a clerkship series that can be found at this link and has been added to our Blackboard page.
https://www.ncbar.org/members/communities/divisions/young-lawyers-division/yld-clerkship-series/

Good luck on your search and as always, do not hesitate to reach out with questions or if we can help in any way.

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>