[Lawjudicialclerkship] 2L Summer Clerkship Opportunities

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Thu Oct 6 14:14:22 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather and some R&R over fall break.

There are several judicial internship opportunities for 2Ls next summer that I wanted to call to your attention, 2 of which were just posted. I encourage you to explore these in more detail via Symplicity if you are interested. All would be valuable experiences, particularly if your career goals include a post grad judicial clerkship.

Judge Adam M. Conrad
Special Superior Court Judge for Complex Business Cases
Charlotte, NC
Symplicity  #17699

Judge Bledsoe
NC Business Court
Charlotte, NC
Symplicity #17701

Judge Michael Robinson
NC Business Court
Special Superior Court Judge for Complex Business Cases
Winston Salem, NC
Symplicity #17698

Judge Julianna Theall Earp
Special Superior Court Judge for Complex Business Cases
Greensboro, NC
Symplicity #17700