[Lawdiversity] JP Morgan/Morgan Lewis Career Planning and Resume virtual event

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Thu Mar 28 11:53:07 EDT 2024

Good morning, Diversity Listserv and affinity group leaders,

JP Morgan and Morgan Lewis are hosting a virtual "Career Planning Panel and Resume Review" clinic on April 4. The event is focused on law students from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds. Here is a brief description:

The event will kick off on April 4, 2024 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m. EST. We will have senior leaders from each organization providing insights on how to start and navigate your legal career, followed by smaller breakout room discussions with additional senior leaders from both organizations, focused on interviewing and resume writing tips.  After these discussions, we will offer your students the opportunity for one-on-one coaching with an attorney from one of the organizations on interviewing, their resumes, or both.

You can RSVP from the attached flyer. Please pass along to anyone who may be interested, including your organizations.

Thanks!
NS

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)

Director of Externships

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Telephone: 919-865-4697

Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders

Post an Externship Position : https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/externship-position-form/

[cid:796f0f9c-4e28-418f-a4f5-e285579dd1e7]