[Lawdiversity] WELCOME and Appellate Project Mentorship Program

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 29 12:19:43 EDT 2023

Happy Friday, and welcome to the Diversity Listserv!

Over the course of this school year, our office will use this listserv to advertise and highlight diversity opportunities and initiatives. The first one up is the Appellate Project's Mentorship Program.  This is a mentoring opportunity for "law student[s] of color who enjoy[ ] legal research and writing, thinking deeply about complex legal issues, and are driven to make an impact on issues [they] care about."  The application for the program is open until October 13, 2023 at 11:59 PM.

You can find more information here<https://theappellateproject.org/mentorship-program-2024-1> and the application here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrzBOjbKPMlRclOFr6tl2j9yc8P7KdTnskrjDWhDhibKt_zw/viewform>.

As always, do not hesitate to reach out to me or anyone else in the Career Center with questions!
Nick

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)
Director of Externships
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
Telephone: 919-865-4697
Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders
Post an Externship Position : https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/externship-position-form/
[cid:8ab388ca-3d16-4edf-8710-00d4721725df]