[Lawdiversity] Williams Mullen 1L Diversity Fellowship Program

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Thu Nov 30 10:16:43 EST 2023

Good morning, Diversity Listserv,

Williams Mullen will soon begin accepting applications for their 1L Diversity Fellowship Program in their Richmond, VA; Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA; and Raleigh, NC offices. You can find more information about the program in the attached flyer and on the firm's website<https://www.williamsmullen.com/diversityfellowshipprogramapplication>.  The application window opens tomorrow, December 1, 2023, and will close at 5 PM on January 14, 2024.
[https://www.williamsmullen.com/sites/default/files/images/Social_Media_Banners/WMLogoHD.jpg]<https://www.williamsmullen.com/diversityfellowshipprogramapplication>
1L Diversity Fellowship | Williams Mullen<https://www.williamsmullen.com/diversityfellowshipprogramapplication>
Diversity at Williams Mullen is a core value, not a catch phrase. We understand that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us better at what we do – serving our clients and our communities....
www.williamsmullen.com
Best,
Nick

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)

Director of Externships

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Telephone: 919-865-4697

Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders

Post an Externship Position : https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/externship-position-form/

[cid:62143379-e581-4a53-b4db-3d87f12fbb7f]