[Law98] April 15, 2023 TWENTY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY REUNION

Todd Jones Tjones at andersonandjones.com
Tue Mar 7 16:07:03 EST 2023

To:         Campbell Law Class of 1998

From:    Class of 1998 Reunion Committee - Todd Jones, Jina Bowman Propst, Nicole Moline Ray, Jennifer Scheffsky Shapiro, and Jay Dees

There is a reunion dinner and party on April 15, 2023 in downtown Raleigh at the NC Science Museum. Everyone is invited.

Cocktails start at 6:00 pm and dinner at 7:00.  This is our twenty-five year anniversary.  We all want to see each other.

While it's no Club Faces.... You can bring those memories with you....

We are going to party like it's 1998!

A block of hotels has been reserved and an email link for tickets will be sent!

See you in April.

Todd A. Jones
Attorney at law
[AndersonJonesLogo_white - Copy2]
421 N, Blount Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
PHONE: (919) 277-2541; FAX: (919) 277-2544
Direct Dial: (984) 344-9301
TJones at andersonandjones.com<mailto:TJones at andersonandjones.com>
[cid:image002.png at 01D9510E.DA41D600]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. It contains information that may be attorney-client privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently delete this message from your inbox. Thank you for your cooperation.
DISCLAIMER OF TAX ADVICE: Any discussion contained in this email cannot be considered to be tax advice. Actual tax advice would require a detailed and careful analysis of the facts and applicable law, which we expect would be time consuming and costly. We have not made and have not been asked to make that type of analysis in connection with any advice given in this e-mail. As a result, we are required to advise you that any Federal tax advice rendered in this e-mail is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.  In the event you would like us to perform the type of analysis that is necessary for us to provide an opinion, that does not require the above disclaimer, as always, please feel free to contact us.

FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT DISCLOSURE: This firm routinely represents lenders and other creditors in debt collection matters. Please be advised that this communication is from a debt collector and is an attempt to collect a debt.  Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.