[Law25] NC Supreme Court Judicial Opportunities - Fall 2024

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Wed May 15 10:03:01 EDT 2024

Good morning,

This week, we have had two Fall 2024 judicial externship opportunities become available that I wanted to make sure you all were made aware of:

Justice Anita Earls, NC Supreme Court: Applications should be submitted directly to chambers and will be accepted until Tuesday, June 11th. Details about the opportunity and the application are attached to this email.

Justice Trey Allen, NC Supreme Court: Applications should be submitted through Symplicity (ID #21004). The deadline is July 12; however, applications are reviewed on a rolling basis (thus, the posting may close early if filled, so I encourage you to apply sooner rather than later).

As always, you can see more Fall externship opportunities on Symplicity, with many closing on May 26.

Feel free to reach out with any questions,

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)

Director and Professor of Externships

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Telephone: (919) 865-4697

Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders

Post an Externship Position : https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/externship-position-form/

[cid:b9f9377a-4a97-4e57-9191-36b4973e41ea]