[Law25] Fall 2024 Externship Opportunity: Wake County Public Defender's Office

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 26 15:14:51 EDT 2024

Good afternoon,

The Wake County Public Defender's Office is currently accepting applications for a Fall 2024 externship. You can apply on Symplicity at ID #20791 with a resume and cover letter. The application will only be open through this Sunday, March 31. Please continue to keep an eye out on Symplicity in the coming weeks (and months) for more Fall 2024 externship opportunities; however, I wanted to directly highlight this specific opportunity through e-mail given the short application window. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Best,
NS

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)

Director of Externships

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Telephone: 919-865-4697

Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders

Post an Externship Position : https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/externship-position-form/

[cid:90dd4ea2-fc8e-418b-b22d-209a34f584bd]