[Law25] Mock Trial Team and Moot Court Information Session-Monday, March 25, 2024 12-1

Matney, Mary A matney at campbell.edu
Fri Mar 22 14:04:45 EDT 2024

Good afternoon all,

I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to hold an information session before Mock Trial Tryouts next week. I will be in the Boyce Courtroom on Monday afternoon from 12-1 to discuss exactly what the mock trial team and moot court teams are,  where we compete, and how this will affect your schedule and law school experience.

If you are interested in trying out for either team, but you aren't sure, please come by.

I know there is a panel on Monday at the same time. I apologize for holding it at the same time, but I wanted to have the session before mock trial tryouts commence on Wednesday. If you intended to go to the panel, please still attend, and email me to set up a time to come chat with me. I will be available on Monday and Tuesday and would be happy to discuss competitive advocacy opportunities with you all.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Best regards,

Mary Ann Matney
Director of Competitive Advocacy