[Law25] Friday - Federal Judge Ken Hoyt speaking (and free lunch)

Osborn, Lucas S. osbornl at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 1 11:15:00 EDT 2024

Students,
I know it is a busy time of year. I wanted to highlight for you a great event happening this Friday at noon (and it includes free lunch)!

U.S. District Court Judge Kenneth Hoyt<https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AKenneth+Michael+Hoyt&s=relevancerank&text=Kenneth+Michael+Hoyt&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1> (Southern district of Texas) will speak about his career and his recent book. I was honored to clerk for Judge Hoyt for a year after law school, and I know you will enjoy hearing from him. Lunch will be served at 11:45 a.m. with the presentation beginning at 12 p.m. Friday, April 5 in Room 105. Attendees must RSVP for the included lunch by noon April 3<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/wuhovq01749hc9/>.

Following the presentation and a brief Q & A, Judge Hoyt will sign copies of his book, which may be purchased with this link<https://www.amazon.com/Legal-Lynching-Legacies-Houston-Blossomed/dp/1977244904>.
Best regards,

Lucas S. Osborn
Professor of Law
Campbell Law School