[Law25] Campbell Law Trial Competition - Advocacy Priority Opportunity

Tilly, Daniel R. tillyd at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 2 20:16:14 EST 2023

Dear 1L Students,

Thank you to all who have signed up to be a witness in our upcoming trial competition!  We will be closing the portal soon.  For those interested in participating - and receiving priority selection for an advocacy team next year - please sign up using this link:

https://forms.gle/Tn14BrELkHqQEefr5

Kindly,

Dean Tilly