[Law25] Locker key Turn-in

Porter, Anjanette W aporter at campbell.edu
Tue Apr 25 12:17:13 EDT 2023

Good afternoon all!

We know you're knee...okay, neck-deep in exam prep, but we wanted to remind you that if you're a 3L and haven't turned in your locker key please do so. If you are a 2L or 1L and no longer need your locker, you may also turn in your locker key. Envelopes and drop-off are available at the drive-through window of Suite 432; please fill-out the envelope and drop it in the available box. Thank you for your timely response, and good luck on your exams!

Anjanette W. Porter, MA
Faculty Administrative Assistant
225 Hillsborough Street Raleigh, NC  27603
Direct Line: (919) 865-4656
Ext. 4656
Office 432
aporter at campbell.edu  |   law.campbell.edu