[Law25] Congrats finishing up your classes! Info regarding Fall On Campus Interviewing and Resume Collect

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Tue Apr 18 08:46:27 EDT 2023

Good Morning,

Congratulations on finishing up classes of your first year of law school! It is quite an accomplishment. Be proud.

As you transition to exams, we have been asked questions about what, as a rising 2L, you should expect for the Fall On Campus Interview/Resume Collect (OCI/RC) process. Unlike last year,  you will be eligible to participate in Fall OCI/RC. This will be for your Summer 2024 experience. It is a much earlier process, where applying (bidding) for interviews will begin the week of July 10th. Interviews with employers will begin the week of July 31st. Interviews/Resume Collect will occur over five weeks from July 31st through September 15th.

Be on the lookout in early June for a special newsletter that will cover all you need to know about how to participate in Fall OCI/RC season. Also remember that OCI/RC is only ONE way in which to find a Summer 2024 position. Your job search should be a multi layered strategy, with OCI/RC being one layer. We look forward to continuing to work with you this Summer and beyond.

Good luck with exams!

Best regards,
April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0>
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>
Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>

agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:image001.png at 01D971CF.A34223D0]