[Law25] Career Night Registration

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:56:43 EDT 2022

Good morning 1Ls,

On Friday, you should have received an invitation to register for Career Night at the Contemporary Art Museum.  We want to highlight a few important points about the event.

  *   Career Night is the capstone event in the 1L Oh the Places You'll Go Professional Development series and a great opportunity for you to engage with a wide variety of attorneys in the broader legal community.
  *   We hope you all will make plans to join us for some portion of the evening even if you have a class or other conflict that will prevent you from attending the entire event.
  *   Capacity for this event is limited, and the deadline for 1Ls to register is Wednesday, September 16 at 5:00pm.
  *   As we get closer to the event, we will provide additional information, including a list of participating employers.

For now, we encourage you to do 2 things:

  *   Register for Career Night
  *   Mark your calendars for 2 lunchtime programs designed to help you make the most of Career Night: Dress for Professional Success (10/25) and Networking 101 (11/7).

Thanks, and have a great day!
Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>