[Law25] Academic Support

Hinds-Glick, Sha hindsglicks at campbell.edu
Sat Oct 15 17:45:20 EDT 2022

Hello students!

I have listed the academic support schedule for the upcoming two weeks below.

Week of October 17, 2022

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Criminal Law                      Professor Fields                  4:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.                 Room 307

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Torts                                  Professor Chriscoe            2:45 p.m.- 3:45 p.m.                  Room 307

Week of October 24, 2022

Monday, October 24, 2022
Civil Procedure                  Professor Gadson                3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.                  Room 309

SHG