[Law25] Symplicity Access

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 31 15:09:55 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Thanks again to everyone who was able to attend our program yesterday on Resume and Cover Letter Writing. Tomorrow, we look forward to hosting some of you for our Symplicity and Blackboard tutorials. In preparation for that program, tomorrow morning you all will get an email from Symplicity, giving you instructions on how to log on and create your password. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,
April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0> (if you cannot find a time, please email)
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>
Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>
agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[Image preview]