[Law25] Academic Support

Hinds-Glick, Sha hindsglicks at campbell.edu
Sun Aug 21 14:58:27 EDT 2022

Hello everyone! I hope your first week of school went well. I have included below the schedule for academic support for the upcoming two weeks.

Week of August 22, 2022

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Torts                                 Professor Lukasik               12:30 p.m.- 2:30 p.m.              ZOOM

Friday, August 26, 2022

Torts                                  Professor Lukasik               10:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.             ZOOM

Week of August 29, 2022

Monday, August 29, 2022

Civil Procedure               Professor Gadson              3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.                   Rm 309

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Torts                                 Professor Lukasik                4:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.                  Rm 413

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Torts                                 Professor Chriscoe               2:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.                 Rm 105